- Create sourcing plans that reduce cost, secure supply and minimize supply chain disruptions, aligned with Category strategies.
- Develop action plans, timelines and resource assignments for sourcing projects, including the assignment of projects to the Global Sourcing Centers if appropriate.
- In the GeoUnit, manage sourcing activities to support the Division GU P&SC direct spend requirements and local requirements for the GeoUnit.
- For Division GU P&SC direct spend, support through the identification of suppliers, RFQ and engaging the GSC and other stakeholders as required.
- Define a high-performance supply base for locally managed commodities.
- Lead the request for information, quotation, proposal and bidding processes, minimizing risk and maximizing value in terms of quality, delivery and total cost of ownership.
- Lead the supplier evaluation and selection processes, in coordination with Supplier Quality teams, Supplier
- Managers and Division stakeholders. Ensure all decisions for selection and onboarding are documented.
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers to meet quality, delivery and cost objectives.
- Lead the contracting process with suppliers in coordination with Supply Chain Contract Specialists.
- Engage suppliers for RFx and allocate spend in line with the Global Category Strategy.
- Launch & monitor sourcing projects to ensure on-time completion and full implementation, including all Purchasing data required to transact.
- Engage with all appropriate stakeholders within the GeoUnit, Division and Central teams to meet defined objectives and ensure the effective implementation of Sourcing Plans.
- Identify opportunities and implement actions to continuously reduce wasted time, money and resources.
- Comply with all Schlumberger and local procedures applicable to the job function. Ensure full compliance throughout the GeoUnit or Center with Schlumberger Financial Manual and Sourcing Procedures.
Syarat Pencaker :
- Fluent in ENGLISH and ability to communicate in regional languages is an asset
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, majoring in industrial engineering, business management, economics, supply chain or other engineering major
- Experience in procurement and sourcing position for at least 5-7 years, preferably in oil and gas industry
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills and Established Troubleshooting Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Understanding of customer satisfaction principles and practices
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to handle stress and work under pressure, self-motivated with the ability and self-discipline to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Good organizational and time management skills and good analytical and problem-solving skill
Pengiriman Lamaran :
Dengan mengetahui kriteria dan kebutuhan rekrutmen yang telah dijelaskan diatas dengan demikian para pencari kerja yang merasa memenuhi persyaratan meliputi pendidikan, umur, dll dan memang merasa berminat dengan lowongan kerja terbaru PT Schlumberger pada bulan September 2021 diatas, hendaknya secepatnya untuk melengkapi dan menyusun berkas lamaran kerja seperti surat lamaran kerja, CV atau daftar riwayat hidup, FC ijazah dan transkrip dan pelengkap lainnya seperti Foto terbaru pelamar guna mendaftar dan mengikuti seleksi masuk penerimaan pegawai baru diperusahaan yang dimaksud, dikirim melalui prosedur yang ditetapkan oleh perusahaan yaitu melalui pendaftaran ONLINE ke alamat :
- Alamat Jakarta
- Gaji 17121
- Total Lowongan 1 Lowongan
- Lokasi Indonesia
- Alamat lengkap Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto No 42 Jakarta