As Marketing Data Analyst, you will be part of marketing team who translating numbers and data become valuable reports that can be easy to understand, to get and use the data to help company making a better business decision
- Work with large amounts of data, facts, figures and number crunching.
- Analyze, evaluate and connect across different data sources to find insights.
- Work with technology team to ensure data availability, validity and reliability of various data source platforms.
- Produce detailed analysis, insights and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, IT Engineering, Information System or related departments, with Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00 from reputable university.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in data analysis. Experience in e-commerce industry is a plus.
- Familiar with data analytics platform (e.g. Google Analytics, Big Query, Tableau, etc.). Proficient in SQL is a plus.
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy, able to do data tracking, data analytic, data insight and create comprehensive report.
- Good communication skills to present the findings, speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Able to manage time, prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, self-driven, willing to learn, and love challenges.
Kirim resume CV anda ke alamat link dibawah ini