As Performance Advertising Analyst, you will be part of Growth Marketing team who run performance-based advertising to increase brand awareness, promote products campaigns or services and to drive prospects to conversions.
- Plan & execute a variety of performance advertising campaigns across a range of digital channel (e.g. display ads, search ads, social media ads, mobile ads) to ensure the quality of delivery & performance on a regular basis.
- Analyze, evaluate, and optimize digital marketing campaign performance to make sure all the investment is effective and efficient.
- Work with creative team to write engaging copy for adverts and make creative suggestions which works best for the campaigns.
- Work together with technology team to ensure availability and reliability of performance advertising platform (i.e. technical implementation, data tracking and platform deliverability).
- Produce detailed analysis and reports of campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT Engineering, Information System, Mathematics, Business, Management, Marketing, or related departments, with Minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00 from reputable university.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Performance Advertising and/or Digital Marketing.
- Proficient in Facebook Advertising, Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Ms. Excel.
- Data person, strong analytical skills, attention to details and accuracy, able to do data tracking, data analytic, data insight and create comprehensive report.
- Able to manage time, prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, self-driven, willing to learn, and love challenges.
- Experience in e-commerce industry is a plus.