IT User Support Specialist will closely engage with User to support them using IT Solutions effectively. You will have various job from provisioning new computer and troubleshoot Software/Application installation to establish New Office and even research New IT Solutions that support User Productivity.
- Bachelor degree in Information Engineering/Management from a reputable university (with min GPA 2.7)
- Professionally able to utilize PC platform and its applications, especially Windows 7 and Productivity suite (MS Office, Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook and Access)
- Have some basic configuration of hardware, LAN, and WAN
- Must show samples of work demonstrating experience with developing research plans for product teams
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Able to work as a team as well as individually
- Able to work on shifting scheduleCARA DAFTARKirim resume CV anda ke alamat link dibawah ini